* Nine minibooks provide new and inexperienced Word users with the know-how to optimize the features of the long-anticipated release of the latest version of Word
* Valuable minibooks cover Word basics; formatting text; various editing techniques; working with letters, envelopes, and labels; adding graphics; Web publishing; advanced document features; customizing Word; and programming Word with VBA
* Offers insightful information for creating key documents such as reports, letters, business plans, and more for both the Web and print
* Helps readers take advantage of the new Word features, including advanced collaboration, a results-oriented user interface, pre-built layouts, and more.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
February 01, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.