Do you need help with time management? Need to better manage your time at work or at home? Feel like there are never enough hours in the day? Successful Time Management For Dummies delivers practical solutions for getting organized, working better and faster, reducing stress, and getting rid of time-wasting distractions. You'll find out how to eliminate late nights at the office and spend more time with your family, friends, or even just yourself!
This authoritative, plain-English guide shows you how to set yourself up for success, overcome common time management obstacles, and focus your efforts on your most important tasks and objectives. It explains how to determine the value of your time, provides fantastic tips on streamlining your workspace to speed up the flow, and even helps you minimize or eliminate interruptions from your workday. You'll discover how to:
* Assess your strengths and weaknesses and establish goals
* Create a routine and make the most of time-saving technology
* Prioritize daily efforts, block off time, plug in to-do items
* Grasp the time-equals-money concept and boost your hourly income
* Create an environment that fosters solid focus and establish boundaries
* Eliminate time-wasting behaviors and promote time-efficient habits
* Reduce stress and anxiety
* Say goodbye late nights at the office and enjoy your leisure time more
At work or at play, don't let time pass you by. Get Successful Time Management For Dummies and make the most of every precious minute!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
November 23, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.