List Price: $ 14.95
Save 16 % off List Price
Choices and Consequences : What to Do When a Teenager Uses Alcohol/Drugs
* Alcohol and other drug use among teenagers is epidemic.
* Children as young as grade-school age are experimenting with mood-altering substances.
* One out of every four high school students drink to excess when they drink.
* Many teenagers are abusing alcohol and other drugs-and many will die prematurely if they don't get help.
Choices & Consequencestells you precisely how you can help. Written for parents, teachers, family doctors, mental health professionals, school guidance counselors, social workers, juvenile justice workers, clergy, and anyone else who cares about teenagers, it describes a step-by-step process called intervention that you can use to stop a teenager's harmful involvement with chemicals. If you're worried about kids and alcohol or other drugs, you can do something. And you can start today.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 01, 1987
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.