List Price: $ 14.95
Save 16 % off List Price
The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relationship : How to Support Your Partner and Keep Your Relationship Healthy
War, physical and sexual abuse, and natural disasters. All crises have one thing in common: Victims often suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and their loved ones suffer right along with them. In this book, couples will learn how to have a healthy relationship, in spite of a stressful and debilitating disorder. They'll learn how to:
* Deal with emotions regarding their partner's PTSD
* Talk about the traumatic event(s)
* Communicate about the effects of PTSD to their children
* Handle sexual relations when a PTSD partner has suffered a traumatic sexual event
* Help their partner cope with everyday life issues
When someone has gone through a traumatic event in his or her life, he or she needs a partner more than ever. This is the complete guide to keeping the relationship strong and helping both partners recover in happy, healthy ways.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
F&W Media, Inc.
October 29, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.