Business the Richard Branson Way : 10 Secrets of the World's Greatest Brand Builder
In many ways, Richard Branson and his company the Virgin Group are unique. In an era dominated by strategists, Branson is an opportunist with an uncanny knack of sniffing out great deals where others hesitate or fear to tread. Never before has a single brand been so successfully deployed across such a diverse range of goods and services. Branson is the ultimate brand builder.
So how does he do it? Now bought completely up to date for this new edition, Business the Richard Branson Way, not only reveals the secrets of Branson's remarkable success but also draws out the universal lessons and identifies strategies that can be applied to any business or career. From picking on someone bigger than you to moving faster than a speeding bullet, and from making work fun to keeping the common touch, you have in your hands the secrets of phenomenal success.
* Richard Branson Revisited
* The Life and Times of Richard Branson
* One Pick on Someone Bigger Than You
* Two Do the Hippy, Hippy Shake
* Three Haggle - Everything's Negotiable
* Four Make Work Fun
* Five Do Right By Your Brand
* Six Smile for the Cameras
* Seven Don't Lead Sheep, Herd Cats
* Eight Faster than a Speeding Bullet
* Nine Size Does Matter
* Ten Never Lose the Common Touch
* How to Build a Brand the Branson Way
* Last Word
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 01, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.