Theories in Social Psychology is an edited volume that identifies and discusses in-depth the important theoretical perspectives and theories that underlie the discipline of social psychology.
* The only current book focusing specifically on the theories within social psychology
* Brings together a range of distinguished scholars in the field of social psychology - including Bertram F. Malle, Paul R. Nail, Richard E. Petty, Thomas Mussweiler, Faye J. Crosby, Miles Hewstone, Richard J. Crisp and Mein Koslowsky
* Critically discusses important perspectives and theories in the discipline allowing a deeper understanding of the theoretical framework
* Allows students and academics to reflect on theories and opens up future areas of enquiry
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 01, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.