THIS E-BOOK VERSION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER MEDIA THAT WOULD ACCOMPANY THE PRINT VERSION
The authority of Harrison's in a handy, full-color paperback devoted exclusively to Infectious Diseases
Featuring the chapters on Infectious Diseases that appear in the landmark Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e, this compact clinical companion delivers all the latest knowledge in the field, backed by the scientific rigor and reliability that have defined Harrison's.
You'll find coverage that reflects the expertise of renowned editors and contributors -- presented in a carry-anywhere format that makes it ideal for the classroom, the wards, or the point of care. With its ease of use, indispensable diagnosis-speeding guidelines, and acclaimed state-of-the-art strategies, Harrison's Infectious Diseases is a must for students and clinicians alike.
Harrison's Infectious Diseases delivers:
* Current, complete coverage of essential infectious diseases topics, including infections in organ systems, bacterial infections, viral infections, prion diseases, fungal and algal infections, and protozoal and helminthic infections
* 100+ high-yield Q&A drawn from Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 17e
* 127 chapters written by experts who have made significant contributions to knowledge in their fields
* References and other material that have been updated since the publication of HPIM 17e
* Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management topics in each of the disease-oriented chapters
* Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Everything you would expect from Harrison's tailored to your specialty
Condensed Table of Contents: Introduction to Infectious Diseases; Fever and Approach to the Febrile Patient; Infections in Organ Systems; Bacterial Infections; Viral Infections, Prion Diseases; Fungal and Algal Infections; Protozoal and Helminthic Infections
The Harrison's specialty series is written by the same world-renowned author team who brought you Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e:
Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Eugene Braunwald, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; Dan L. Longo, MD; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
June 18, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.