Delilah opens her heart to share the joy and blessing of family
More than 8 million people tune in each night to hear the soothing voice of Delilah, America's favorite nighttime radio host, and each week, dedicated listeners send her letters with their own stories of the heartache, healing and happiness that their families bring them.
This unforgettable book compiles the best of those letters and pairs them with stirring songs to recreate the magic of Delilah's radio show. She also shares stories of her own family, and the laughs, worries and love her twelve children--nine of them adopted--have brought into her life. There are chapters for sisters and brothers, husbands and wives, sons and daughters, adoptive families, blended families, extended families and even the people who feel like family.
These inspiring stories include:
- A woman who received an unexpected gift on Christmas--a beautiful baby boy
- A stranger's miraculous encounter with a young girl that finally helps her grieve for her father
- A fractured family reunited by a love that knows no distance
- A son who returns from the war to surprise his father with a Purple Heart
The real families, real grace and real love showcased here make this a collection to cherish. And most importantly, the unconditional love that shines through in each letter reminds us that the perfect family is our own family
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Harlequin Enterprises, Limited
September 30, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.