What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About (TM) Back Pain : The 6-Step Program for Lasting Relief
START RELIEVING YOUR BACK PAIN TODAY!
How can you determine what exactly is causing your back pain and which therapies may be most effective? In this authoritative guide, respected rheumatologist and author Debra K. Weiner, M.D., offers you an integrative six-step program that will help you work with your physician to treat your problem. This multifaceted, multidisciplinary approach is the surest way to pinpoint all of the factors that cause your pain and comprehensively address them.
Drawing on more than two decades of research and clinical practice, Dr. Weiner shows you how to:
- Help your physician make an accurate diagnosis
- Avoid expensive, time-consuming tests, including X-rays and MRIs, that are often unnecessary and sometimes misleading
- Develop a safe, effective exercise program to ease symptoms fast
- Select among traditional and alternative physical therapies
- Apply proven mind/body approaches such as self-hypnosis and meditation
- Minimize the use of pain medications
- Know when it's time to consider surgery and when you should avoid it.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Grand Central Life & Style
April 24, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.