Includes tips for feeding picky eaters and kids with allergies
Understand your child's nutritional needs and prepare fast, tasty meals
Babies and toddlers need good nutrition to grow and thrive, and this essential, timesaving guide makes it easy to feed your child right. It explains exactly what foods you should introduce at what ages -- and shows you how to prepare fresh, home-cooked baby and toddler meals that beat anything you can get from a jar or box.
Discover how to
* Save money and expand your baby-food budget
* Dish up healthy, well-balanced meals
* Introduce new foods at the right time
* Serve foods with high kid-appeal
* Have fun cooking with your child
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 30, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.