List Price: $ 54.95
Save 25 % off List Price
Sport Education in Physical Education : Research Based Practice
Sport Education is an exciting approach to the teaching of PE. Sport Education: Research Based Practice presents teachers with a framework for developing units of work that will provide their students with challenging and enjoyable sporting experiences that involve them in an array of roles. In Sport Education students are not only players, they also become skilled and knowledgeable as captains, coaches, managers, match reporters and more.
This book provides a complete guide to using the Sport Education model in PE and sport in schools including:
* key issues in PE such as inclusion, assessment, cross-curricular learning; citizenship and lifelong learning.
* sport Education in the context eg National Curriculum for Physical Education.
* real world examples of how Sport Education has been used in both primary and secondary PE.
* sport Education in the context of games, gymnastics, athletics, swimming, outdoors and adventurous activities.
Sport Education is based upon original research and is the first collection of its kind. It will be an important resource for trainees, teachers and teacher educators looking to try Sport Education in their schools and training institutions.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Taylor & Francis
June 05, 2005
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.