Security Administrator Street Smarts : A Real World Guide to CompTIA Security+ Skills, 3rd Edition
A step-by-step guide to the tasks involved in security administration
If you aspire to a career in security administration, one of your greatest challenges will be gaining hands-on experience. This book takes you through the most common security admin tasks step by step, showing you the way around many of the roadblocks you can expect on the job. It offers a variety of scenarios in each phase of the security administrator's job, giving you the confidence of first-hand experience.
In addition, this is an ideal complement to the brand-new, bestselling CompTIA Security+ Study Guide, 5th Edition or the CompTIA Security+ Deluxe Study Guide, 2nd Edition, the latest offerings from Sybex for CompTIA's Security+ SY0-301 exam.
* Targets security administrators who confront a wide assortment of challenging tasks and those seeking a career in security administration who are hampered by a lack of actual experience
* Walks you through a variety of common tasks, demonstrating step by step how to perform them and how to circumvent roadblocks you may encounter
* Features tasks that are arranged according to four phases of the security administrator's role: designing a secure network, creating and implementing standard security policies, identifying insecure systems in an existing environment, and training both onsite and remote users
* Ideal hands-on for those preparing for CompTIA's Security+ exam (SY0-301)
This comprehensive workbook provides the next best thing to intensive on-the-job training for security professionals
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 01, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.