List Price: $ 15.99
Save 25 % off List Price
Even You Can Learn Statistics : A Guide for Everyone Who Has Ever Been Afraid of Statistics, 2/e
The Completely Updated Guide for Everyone Who's Ever Been Afraid of Statistics!
The easy, practical, up-to-date introduction to statistics-for everyone! Thought you couldn't learn statistics? You can-and you will! One easy step at a time, this fully updated book teaches you all the statistical techniques you'll need for finance, quality, marketing, the social sciences, or anything else! Simple jargon-free explanations help you understand every technique. Practical examples and worked-out problems give you hands-on practice. Special sections present detailed instructions for developing statistical answers, using spreadsheet programs or any TI-83/TI-84 compatible calculator. This edition delivers new examples, more detailed problems and sample solutions, plus an all-new chapter on powerful multiple regression techniques. Hate math? No sweat. You'll be amazed at how little you need. Like math? Optional "Equation Blackboard" sections reveal the mathematical foundations of statistics right before your eyes!
Here's Just Some of What You'll Learn How to Do...
* Construct and interpret statistical charts and tables with Excel or OpenOffice.org Calc 3
* Work with mean, median, mode, standard deviation, Z scores, skewness, and other descriptive statistics
* Use probability and probability distributions
* Work with sampling distributions and confidence intervals
* Test hypotheses with Z, t, chi-square, ANOVA, and other techniques
* Perform powerful regression analysis and modeling
* Use multiple regression to develop models that contain several independent variables
* Master specific statistical techniques for quality and Six Sigma programs
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
August 28, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.