Dietary sugars and starches are a leading cause of obesity, diabetes and heart disease. Controlling carbohydrate intake offers the best prevention while also helping mood, energy levels, cravings and pain. If you have failed using low carb before, ask yourself why?
By understanding the addictive nature of sugars and starches, you will have the key to beating them. Learn why a low fat, high starch diet works against basic physiology. See what foods and recipes, that you may have considered low carb, are keeping the flame of addiction lit. Discover snacks and desserts that will help make the low carb lifestyle easy. Take control of your health and the related costs to you and the country. Feel better, look better and live longer with low carb success.
* Low carb from a Certified Nutritionists point of view
* Help for overweight kids and adults
* Control appetite and cravings
* Reduce inflammation
* Reverse Type II Diabetes and heart disease
* Reduce arthritis pain
* Eliminate Acid Reflux and manage stress
* Improve Premenstrual and Menopausal symptoms
Written by two people who enjoy their health and love to eat.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
August 15, 2005
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.