Fast answers and reliable solutions for all widely-used Cisco router features - all in one time-saving guide
* Organized for maximum efficiency: describes actual commands and options in the sequence they should be used
* Helps network pros eliminate time-consuming documentation searches
* Extensive updates: IPv6, MPLS, AutoQoS, SIP, MGCP, voice troubleshooting, VPNs, security, and more
* "At-a-glance" illustrations offer fast answers and easy double-checking
Locating reliable Cisco router configuration command information can require extensive, time-consuming research. Cisco Router Configuration Handbook, 2/e, is the solution: a day-to-day reference to the most widely used Cisco router features and configurations. Straight from Cisco experts, it covers every facet of router configuration, including fundamentals, network protocols, packet processing, voice/telephony, security, and more. This book is organized for maximum efficiency. Related features are covered together, and features and options are covered in the sequence in which they are typically used. Shaded tabs mark each section for quick reference. Information on each feature, technology, or protocol is presented in a concise one- or two-page format, with sections presenting quick facts, configuration information, and step-by-step examples, including both required and optional commands. Simply put, this book brings together all the Cisco routing configuration information most network professionals will ever need - and organizes it more efficiently than any other resource.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 15, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.