Greek: An Essential Grammar of the Modern Language is a concise and user-friendly reference guide to the most important aspects of modern Greek.
It presents a fresh and accessible description of the language in short, readable sections. Explanations are clear and supported by examples throughout.
The Grammar is ideal for learners of all levels and is suitable for those involved in independent study and for students in schools, colleges, universities and adult classes of all types.
* lots of clear and up-to-date examples
* clear explanations of grammatical terms
* discussion of points which often cause problems
* Greek/English comparisons and contrasts highlighted.
Greek: An Essential Grammar of the Modern Language will help you read, speak and write with greater confidence.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Taylor & Francis
December 16, 2003
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.