This is the sixteenth volume in an annual series in which leading economists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy.
* Examines key issues pertinent to the multinational trading system, as well as regional trade arrangements and policy developments at the national level
* Provides up-to-date assessments of the World Trade Organization's current Trade Policy Reviews
* Analyses trade policy in areas such as Turkey and includes a symposium on China and Africa
* Contributors also investigate the growth of agricultural protection in Europe in the 19th and 20th Centuries.
* A vital resource for researchers, analysts and policy-advisors interested in trade policy and other open economy issues
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.