New York Evidence Courtroom Manual follows the popular format and features of Glen Weissenberger's well-known treatise, Federal Evidence, and his many other courtroom manuals. Together, Weissenberger's treatise and courtroom manuals have been cited by state and federal courts on hundreds of occasions,, so you can trust that NewYork Evidence Courtroom Manual provides authoritative commentary and analysis.
New York Evidence Courtroom Manual includes many convenient features ideal for courtroom application, including:
• Summary of relevant statutes and case law
• Concise, authoritative commentary and analysis
• Explanation of current trends and developments
• Illustrative examples
• Constitutional considerations
• Additional authority for expanding your research
• Text of applicable statutes
• Quick Reference Index
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 30, 2013
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.