It's easy to get started in digital photography and take great photos with Digital Photography All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies! This fourth edition helps you choose the right camera, compose and capture great photos, load them onto your computer, enhance them with Photoshop, and share them online or as prints. Here's how to compare digital camera features, choose accessories, and explore digital SLRs; get great close-ups, sports and action shots, and portraits; and use image editors including Paint Shop Pro, Corel PhotoPaint, PhotoImpact, and Adobe's popular Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. You'll also discover how to:
* Compose pictures that communicate
* Make the most of macro photography
* Get great candid photos
* Create the right lighting and use cool lighting gadgets
Take advantage of six cool improvements in digital SLRs
* Follow great ideas for getting your photos published
* Take great shots in a wide range of situations
* Learn to repair and restore treasured heirloom photos
* Turn your images into greeting cards, T-shirts, online albums, or prints
You'll quickly find what you need in one of the seven minibooks:
* Your Digital Studio
* Using Digital SLRs
* Taking Great Pictures
* Basics of Image Editing
* Editing with Photoshop/Photoshop Elements
* Restoring Old Photos
* Printing and Sharing Digital Images
Digital Photography All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies, 4th Edition gets you up to speed on digital cameras and all the tricks, so you can truly enjoy your digital photography experience.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 01, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.