TAKE YOUR TRAVEL TIPS FROM DAVE BARRY,
A GUY WHO IS REALLY GONE!
Complete with maps, histories, quaint local facts (France's National Underwear Changing Day is March 12), song lyrics, helpful hints on how to get through Customs (all insects must be spayed), and tidbits from Dave Barry's own fond vacation nightmares, DAVE BARRY'S ONLY TRAVEL GUIDE YOU'LL EVER NEED is just that. You'll find everything you need to know in this incredibly comprehensive reference, including:
* Air Travel (Or: Why Birds Never Look Truly Relaxed)
* Traveling as a Family (Or: No, We Are NOT There Yet)
* Traveling in Europe ("Excuse me! Where is the Big Mona Lisa?")
* Camping: Nature's Way of Promoting the Motel Industry
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 01, 1999
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.