The simple, practical companion to the national bestseller The Dorm Room Diet, this new illustrated planner helps readers create and follow their own healthy lifestyle program.
Daphne Oz's The Dorm Room Diet garnered major media attention for her whole new approach to looking good, feeling great, and staying fit in college--and for life. Now, with The Dorm Room Diet Planner, Daphne offers a hands-on companion book that readers can use to set goals, make smart food choices, and develop their own fitness routine. Organized around her 8-step program, the planner is filled with tips, checklists, and sidebars on:
* nutrition information, recommended food substitutions, healthy snacks
* shopping for food on a college budget
* vitamins and supplements
* storing food and preparing meals
* exercise and reducing stress
* college danger zones (late-night studying, parties, campus cafeteria)
This user-friendly guide also features space to keep track of your own progress, motivational advice throughout. Two-color with illustrations throughout.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 21, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.