A revealing look at work environments that lead to greater loyalty and an increase in productivity
Exploring the premise that the best way to attract and retain people, and their knowledge, will come from designing environments that turn today's increasingly virtual workplace into an attractive place for people to spend their time, Management by Design: Applying Design Principles to the Work Experience shows how the principles of design can be successfully applies to the work experience, making it a rewarding and productive.
* Reveals why the application of design to the workplace experience can improve the employee/employer relationship
* Why increased morale and employee loyalty start with a great work environment
* Explains why it is more important than ever to manage work experiences, especially with the projected work shortages in the coming decades
* Other titles by Rasmus: Listening to the Future: Why It's Everybody's Business
This innovative book helps managers and executives connect the dots between employee retention, positive brand expression, and lasting stories that reflect well on an organization.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.