You hold the key to stronger relationships, deeper connections, and heightened intimacy.
Everyone wants to know how to improve his or her love life, but so few of us understand the integral role the brain plays in attraction, keeping us excited about our partner, and helping us feel a strong connection. Based on Dr. Daniel Amen's cutting-edge neuroscience research, The Brain in Love shares twelve lessons that help you enhance your love life through understanding and improving brain function. Filled with practical suggestions and information on how to have lasting and more fulfilling relationships, The Brain in Love reveals:
* How emotional and physical intimacy can help prevent heart disease, improve memory, stave off cancer, and boost your immune system
* How the differences between men's and women's brains affect our perceptions and interest in sex
* The science behind why breakups hurt so much, and what you can do to ease the pain
* Surefire techniques to fix common problems-depression, PMS, ADD-that contribute to conflicts
* How to make yourself unforgettable to your partner
The Brain in Love explains everything there is to know about the brain in love and lust, guiding you to the emotional and physical intimacy you need.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 13, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.