- Dan Gookin's For Dummies guides to Word have consistently led the pack, selling more than 1.7 million copies in previous editions
- The author's irreverent sense of humor and crystal-clear prose make getting up to speed on Word a snap
- Thoroughly updated to cover Word's new interface, new file format options, and new collaboration and connectivity features
- An essential resource for everyone who wants to hit the ground running with Word 2007 and make the most of all the new features
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 01, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.