The debate on the status and legality of cannabis continues to gain momentum. Here, personal anecdotes combined with academic and scientific reports combine to sharpen some of the fascinating philosophical issues associated with cannabis use.
* A frank, professionally informed and playful discussion of cannabis usage in relation to philosophical inquiry
* Considers the meaning of a 'high', the morality of smoking marijuana for pleasure, the slippery slope to more dangerous drugs, and the human drive to alter our consciousness
* Not only incorporates contributions from philosophers, psychologists, sociologists or legal, pharmacological, and medical experts, but also non-academics associated with the cultivation, distribution, and sale of cannabis
* Brings together an international team of writers from the United States, Canada, UK, Finland, Switzerland, South Africa, and New Zealand
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.