List Price: $ 13.95
Save 16 % off List Price
Runner's World Complete Book of Womens Running : The Best Advice to Get Started, Stay Motivated, Lose Weight, Run Safe, and Train for Any Distance
Now with a fresh design and thoroughly updated information, this nuts-and-bolts guide is designed specifically to address the unique challenges and rewards the sport presents to the fastest growing segment of the market--women runners
More than 10 million women across the country now identify themselves as regular runners. In response to the dramatic increase in the number of women in the sport, Dagny Scott Barrios and the experts at Runner's World have created this singular guide--now updated with 25 percent new material--where women will discover how to:
- train for any race, from a 5K to a marathon
- eat nutritiously and for maximum energy
- lose weight permanently
- deal with self-consciousness and body image
- run during pregnancy and through menopause
- choose the best clothes and accessories
- run anywhere safely
- prevent and treat injuries, especially those that women are most likely to encounter
With clear photographs, running sidebars, and testimonials from women runners of all ages and abilities, this comprehensive resource provides the most current practical advice available anywhere for women runners of all levels.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 29, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.