"I know I need to exercise, but I just don't have time."
Now there are no excuses. If you can allot just 10 minutes a day for exercise, you can look better and feel better in just 30 days. Ten Minute Tone-Ups For Dummies describes a safe and sensible exercise program for men and women -- one you can do in your home and at your convenience. It's ideal for people who have not been active or for those who already have a fitness regime but want to expand it or tackle special problem areas. Whether you want quick results to look your best for an upcoming event such as a class reunion, wedding, or beach vacation (bathing suits are not forgiving), or have just faced the fact that your clothes aren't really shrinking, this book helps you:
* Motivate yourself and set realistic goals
* Stretch, warm up, and cool down properly
* Adapt exercises to your fitness level
* Create an interactive workout
* Target your trouble spots: the chest--upper back, slouching shoulders, flabby arms; the lower body--thighs, hamstrings and quadriceps, buns, and calves; the core: abs and lower back
* Add cardio to your workout
Clear, step-by-step instructions and photos ensure that you do the exercises correctly and achieve maximum results. Written by Cyndi Targosz, a certified lifestyle/fitness expert, president and founder of STARGLOW Production, Inc., and a popular motivational speaker, this book also includes easy-to-follow guidelines for sound nutrition. If you tune- up your diet and tone-up your body, ten minutes a day make a tremendous difference in your looks and your life!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
November 01, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.