Manage your business and make sound decisions with the help of QuickBooks
Quickbooks is a user-friendly accounting software program that can analyze data to help you make smart decisions for a small- or medium-sized business. However, few books explain how to maximize the features of QuickBooks reports for management purposes-until now. Author Conrad Carlberg guides you through the most beneficial ways to use and adapt QuickBooks reports by taking the summary data and placing it into a context that helps manage a business.
By avoiding aiming the coverage to a specific version of QuickBooks, this book is a timeless resource that clearly explains how to bring financial data together in order to help make wise business decisions.
* Use the popular accounting software program QuickBooks to help you make wise business management decisions
* Identify specific weak points in a business and learn how to turn them around
* Quantify working capital and manage inventory valuation properly
* Learn how to understand what QuickBook reports say about the state of your business now and for the future
Quickly get started converting QuickBooks accounting data into results that help you make informed business decisions and manage your business.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
November 01, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.