The Private Investigator Handbook : The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Protect Yourself, Get Justice, or Get Even
Chuck Chambers has seen it all in his 22 years as a P.I., working thousands of cases. His hands-on experience and hard-nosed detective work has made him one of the most sought-after private investigators in the business.
Here, Chambers shares his insider expertise, with true case histories from his files, tricks of the trade, and step-by-step advice to help readers be able to:
- Catch a cheating spouse
- Uncover hidden assets, monetary malfeasance, and fraud
- Tail and track a mark
- Use the Internet to get information on anything and anyone
- Protect one's privacy
- Prepare an intelligence file on anyone-on and off line
- Find and preserve legal evidence
*The Private Investigator's Handbook is as fascinating to read as it is useful for anyone looking to get the undercover legal help they need, and the peace of mind they deserve.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 05, 2005
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.