List Price: $ 29.99
Save 25 % off List Price
Workbenches : From Design And Theory To Construction And Use
Two Centuries of Workbench Wisdom in One Book!
With this book, your very first workbench will do everything you need it to dopossibly for the rest of your woodworking career!
Encompassing years of historical research and real-world trials, Christopher Schwarz boils down centuries of the history and engineering of workbenches into basic ideas that all woodworkers can use.
- Learn how to design your own world-class workbench
- Learn the fundamental rules of good workbench design that have been largely forgotten
- Learn how to build an inexpensive and practical bench that hasn't been in widespread use for over 100 years
- Learn how to properly use any workbench
Beginning woodworkers can build either of these benches. The technical drawings are clear and show every detail. Using the step-by-step instructions, you will be amazed at how easily these workbenches can be constructed.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Popular Woodworking Books
November 07, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.