THIS E-BOOK VERSION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER MEDIA THAT WOULD ACCOMPANY THE PRINT VERSION Get all the essentials of the major changes in Fedora 14
Veteran authors Christopher Negus and Eric Foster-Johnson provide you with a thorough look at the skills needed to master the latest version of Fedora and Red Hat Linux. Their step-by-step instructions walk you through a painless and simple installation of Linux; then you'll explore the major changes to the release of Fedora 14 while also revisiting the previous version so you can see what features have been updated and revised.
* Focuses on the essentials of the updated and new elements of Fedora Linux 14
* Addresses using packagekit, running Windows apps, scanning images, and installing over the Internet
* Touches on how to work in a Linux office with MSFT office compatible office apps
* Covers new material on zarafa, xenner, deja dup, and more
* Features a DVD that includes the latest distribution of Fedora Linux as well as a bootable Fedora LiveCD
Fedora 14 includes many important updates and additions -- this book gets you up to date on the most essential changes.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 20, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.