An authoritative introduction to implementing DotNetNuke Web sites, by experienced DotNetNuke implementers and trainers
An impressive author team shows you how to easily build Web sites with a variety of content features - no programming experience required.
If your goal is to build the site without worrying about the programming behind it, DotNetNuke 5 User's Guide gives you exactly what you need. After developing a groundwork in the DotNetNuke framework and DotNetNuke as a content management system, it provides installation and administration information. Then it takes you step by step through a variety of use cases, implementation strategies, and configuration decisions for various sites.
* Introduces the benefits of content management systems, open source, how DotNetNuke functions as a content management system, and DotNetNuke modules, pages, and skins
* Explains the installation process, options for installing DotNetNuke, and requirements, as well as administration functionality and content management fundamentals for DNN sites
* Examines different use cases, implementation strategies, and configuration decisions
* Shows how to develop and implement a personal Web site, a team or club community, a small business site, and an enterprise solution
* Looks at various advanced topics relevant to all use cases, ranging from advanced installation options to detailed administrative features
* Includes a foreword by Shaun Walker, creator of DotNetNuke and Wrox DotnetNuke series editor
DotNetNuke 5 User's Guide provides the tools you need to put this valuable technology to work.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 01, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.