THIS E-BOOK VERSION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER MEDIA THAT WOULD ACCOMPANY THE PRINT VERSION
Your complete SAT preparation resource, now with free online coaching videos!
McGraw-Hill's SAT, 2013 Edition, revised and improved, is a complete SAT coaching program that focuses on building your reasoning skills as the best preparation for the exam. Packed with targeted instruction and hundreds of problem-solving exercises, it also offers full-length practice SATs in print and online, with complete explanations for every question.
Prepare for exam day with:
* 4 full-length practice SATs in the book, with fully explained answers
* 2 complete interactive practice tests online
* 20 free coaching videos online
* Pull-out "Smart Cards" for easy subject review
* 16-page Welcome section
* Detailed 10-week study plan
* Test-taking practice with questions just like those on the real SAT
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
McGraw-Hill Companies, The
June 12, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.