The #1 New York Times bestselling author presents the definitive guide to the world of Sookie Stackhouse.
Charlaine Harris has topped the bestseller charts and has become a nationwide phenomenon, thanks to the unconventional-and-otherworldly-life of Sookie Stackhouse. Now readers get a look at Sookie's family...
* Tour Bon Temps, the small Louisiana town that Sookie calls home, and visit the houses of her Gran and her sometime vampire lover, Bill
* Prowl around the werewolf and were-panther communities
* Browse through her best friend Tara's dress shop
* Belly up to the bar in Merlotte's, where Sookie works
* Get must-have Bon Temps recipes-including Caroline Bellfleur's famous chocolate cheesecake
* Test themselves with trivia questions from the series
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
August 30, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.