Chad Eastham, with his typical wit and wisdom for teens, brings much sought afteradvice on girls favorite topics including dating, love, friendship, and otherimportant stuff.
Chadshines some much-needed light on these major issues for teens. Rather than lettheir feelings navigate them blindly through their tumultuous adolescence, Chadoffers clarity, some surprising revelations, and answers to some of theirbiggest questions:How do I know whoto date?When should I start dating? How should Istart dating? Is this really love?And,Why do guys I like just want to befriends?
Packedwith humor that adds to the sound advice, this book will help teensmake betterdecisions, have healthier relationships, and be more prepared for theirfutures.Just a few things girls will learn include: Five things you need toknow about love; Eight dumb dating things even smart people do; Tenreasons why teens are unhappy; and Ten things happy teens do.
Anyteen can live a happier, healthier life: they just need to hearThe Truth.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL.CCR.3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
February 08, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.