List Price: $ 20.99
Save 25 % off List Price
Complete Legal Guide to Senior Care
The Complete Legal Guide to Senior Care contains all the information you need to make the best decisions for the seniors you care about. Written by an attorney, this book explains how to manage residential, financial and medical matters as well as the legal issues that accompany them. In also addresses how to help seniors cope with the emotions that accompany aging and how to discuss with them the delicate issues that aging brings.
This book will guide you in:
- Arranging wills, living wills and powers of attorney
- Evaluating and selecting assisted living residences, continuing care retirement communities and nursing homes
- Considering long-term care insurance, Medigap coverage and reverse mortgages
- Determining the level of care required
- Managing a senior's finances
- Working with other family members to coordinate care
- Balancing your life as a caregiver
- Obtaining hospice care
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 31, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.