'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Cuba includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Cuba.
This guide is the result of over 3 months of research by 2 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Cuba, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Cuba:
- Full color styling and images
- Pull-out city map of Havana
- A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
- Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
- Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest - covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
- In-depth features and 3D plans to uncover the world's iconic sights
- Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
- Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Food, Music & Dance, Literary Cuba, the future of Cuba, and an A-Z survival guide.
- Scalable maps - enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
- Comprehensive interlinking - hundreds of links to enable you to seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
- Search - go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
- Add notes - touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
- Bookmark - use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
- Dictionary -look up the meaning of any word
- Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by: Brendan Sainsbury and Luke Waterson.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 26, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.