Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPhone photos so that you can see exactly what to do.
Help when you run into the few iPhone limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPhone.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want. The tasks include:
• How to use all the essential features of iPhone 3G such as the cell phone, visual voice mail, conference calling, and contact information.
• How to add network connections and switch between them; surf the web using full-featured web pages just like on a computer; and receive and manage your email, from all your accounts, including Microsoft Exchange, wherever you are.
• How to configure MobileMe to keep all your contacts, email, and events current on your device wirelessly.
• How to use an iPod and and iTunes 8 to listen to music and podcasts or watch movies, TV shows, and music videos.
• How to take quality photos and view them, email them, or transfer them to a computer.
• How to find, download, install, manage, and use thousands of iPhone applications.
• How use Maps to find any location, plan a route to it, and then track your route with GPS.
• How to customize the way iPhone looks and works with your own wallpaper, Home screen button layouts, ringtones from your favorites songs, and more.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 10, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.