Updated tips, tricks, and shortcuts for making the most out of the MacBook
Packed with the most accessible and useful information on the MacBook and written by veteran author Brad Miser, this handy guide shares the most tantalizing techniques intriguing insider tips for getting the most out of your MacBook. Since the release of the first edition, there have been extensive changes to MobileMe and iLife '09 and this fluff-free book encourages you to dive in and get up to speed on all the latest updates.
You'll get the goods on the upcoming release of Mac OS X Snow Leopard as well as tricks on everything from using the desktop with the Dashboard and its widgets to running Windows applications on your MacBook.
* Shares shortcuts and secrets for making the most of Apple's sleek and high-performing portable computer, the MacBook
* Skips the fluff and delivers just the essentials on key topics, including the changes to MobileMe and iLife '09
* Features more than 300 color screen shots and convenient 6x9 trim size travels wherever you go
* Divulges details for running Windows applications and using the desktop with the Dashboard
If you're eager to make the most of your MacBook and interested in sharpening your key skills, then this captivating companion is for you!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
November 01, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.