Start using Quicken right away--the QuickSteps way. Color screenshots and clear instructions make it easy to ramp up on the latest release of the #1 personal finance software. Follow along and learn how to balance your checkbook, pay bills, coordinate online banking, track investments, budget your money, manage your taxes, generate reports, print checks, and so much more. Get up to speed on Quicken 2010 in no time with help from this practical, fast-paced guide.
Use these handy guideposts:
* Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
* Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
* Helpful reminders or alternative ways of doing things
* Bonus information related to the topic being covered
* Errors and pitfalls to avoid
Bobbi Sandberg is a consultant, instructor, and retired CPA who is recognized by Intuit as a Certified Professional Advisor.
Marty Matthews is the author or coauthor of more than 70 books, including Windows 7 QuickSteps, and co-creator of the QuickSteps series.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 14, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.