You will only make this journey once. What kind of journey will it be? - Billy Graham
Hope is defined as, a wish or desire accompanied by confident expectation of ots fulfillment. We all need hope for today, tomorrow, and for eternity, but how can we sustain hope when life is often so difficult?
God's love is the answer. If we understand this truth, it gives us hope-hope because God cares about us and wants to help us. Searching for Hope provides answers on how to find God's path to hope.
The Journey Study Series is based on Billy Graham's best-selling book The journey, the culmination of lifetime of spiritual insight and ministry experience. Each chapter explores the joys, triumphs, and conflicts we all encounter on our journey through life.
- Use for self-study or shared experiences in small groups
- six weeks of lessons
- sidebars offer a scriptural journey through God's word
- questions for starting group discussions
- insight-filled scripture passages to study
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 16, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.