You will only make this journey once. What kind of journey will it be?
Is your love for other believers growing? Is your faith in God a topic of conversation among other believers? Is God's work you work? If you can answer yes to these questions, you are growing spiritually. If you answered no, your road to spiritual growth may be filled with obstacles.
Just as our physical lives need nourishment, our spiritual lives need the nourishment provided by Scripture and our fellow believers. Living as a Christina explores ways to become aware of God's presence and direction in every step on our journey of life.
The Journey Study Series is based on Billy Graham's best-selling book The journey, the culmination of lifetime of spiritual insight and ministry experience. Each chapter explores the joys, triumphs, and conflicts we all encounter on our journey through life.
- Use for self-study or shared experiences in small groups
- six weeks of lessons
- sidebars offer a scriptural journey through God's word
- questions for starting group discussions
- insight-filled scripture passages to study
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 16, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.