You will only make this journey once. What kind of journey will it be?
Is prayer really that important? Doesn't God know what we need? Do you look forward to praying-or dread it? It is never a mistake to pray, but we do need to understand fully what prayer is and its role in our lives.
Learning to Pray looks at the incredible privilege we have of speaking directly with our Creator at any time. God wants to be in fellowship with us. Learn to speak to God through prayer, offer him praise and thanksgiving, and listen for an answer. Talk to God and get to know Him better as you journey on life's path.
The Journey Study Series is based on Billy Graham's best-selling book The journey, the culmination of lifetime of spiritual insight and ministry experience. Each chapter explores the joys, triumphs, and conflicts we all encounter on our journey through life.
- Use for self-study or shared experiences in small groups
- six weeks of lessons
- sidebars offer a scriptural journey through God's word
- questions for starting group discussions
- insight-filled scripture passages to study
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 16, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.