You will only make this journey once. What kind of journey will it be?
Is God working in your life? Do you rely on Him each day for everything you need? If the answer to these questions is Yes, have you told anyone?
Many new believers come to faith in God without a clue how to make their faith real and relevant to everyday life. What can we do in our everyday activities to help people see who God really is and what He can do? Embracing the Good News shows how Christians must work on strengthening relationships with each other and with our heavenly Father in order to make a significant difference in the world.
The Journey Study Series is based on Billy Graham's best-selling book The Journey, the culmination of a lifetime of spiritual insight and ministry experience. Each chapter explores the joys, triumphs, and conflicts we all encounter on our journey through life.
- Use for self-study or shared experience in small groups
- six weeks of lessons
- sidebars offer a scriptural journey through God's word
- questions for starting group discussions
- Insight-filled scripture passages to study
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 16, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.