Yes, angels are real.They are not the productof your imagination.
If we had open spiritual eyes we would see not only a world filled with evil spiritsand powersbut also powerful angels with drawn swords, set for our defense.
Dr. Graham lifts the veil between the visible and the invisible world to give us an eye-opening account of these behind-the-scenes agents. This best-selling classic records the experiences of Dr. Graham and others who are convinced that at moments of special need they have been attended by angels. With keen insight and conviction, Dr. Graham affirms that:
- God's invisible hosts are better organized than any of the armies of manor Satan.
- Angels think, feel, will, and display emotions.
- Angels guide, comfort, and provide for people in the midst of suffering and persecution.
- At death, the faithful will be ushered by angels into the presence of God.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 24, 1994
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.