Fast, easy way to get the very most out of PowerPoint 2010
Present your work in style in a PowerPoint presentation using the tips and techniques in this visual guide to PowerPoint 2010. It covers the basics, as well as all the exciting new changes and additions in a series of easy-to-follow, full-color, two-page tutorials. Learn how to create slides, dress them up using templates and graphics, add sound and animation, and more. If you're looking for a practical, "show me, don't tell me" guide to PowerPoint 2010, this is the book for you.
* Helps you create presentations with greater impact using PowerPoint 2010, the latest generation of Microsoft's presentation software; PowerPoint 2010 is part of the new Microsoft Office 2010 suite of products
* Introduces PowerPoint 2010's new features, including the new Reading View, new transitions tab, and a new screenshot function
* Shows you how to create slides, dress them up with templates and graphics, add sound and animation, and present in a business or Internet setting
* Features easy-to-follow, full-color, two-page tutorials
Add more power to your PowerPoint presentations with this practical guide.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.