List Price: $ 19.95
Save 25 % off List Price
Love It, Don't Leave It : 26 Ways to Get What you Want at Work
* A Wall Street Journal bestseller
* Winner of the 2004 Publishers Marketing Association Benjamin Franklin Award for Best Career Book
* From the authors of Love 'Em or Lose 'Em---over 275,000 copies sold
Shows the millions of workers who can't afford to leave their jobs in today's slow economy how to find satisfaction right where they are---the What Color Is Your Parachute? for workers who aren't changing jobs
* Features 26 practical, easy-to-implement strategies in the A-to-Z format that made Love 'Em or Lose 'Em so universally appealing
Whether for fear of an uncertain economy or reluctance to deal with the inevitable stresses of looking for work, many people feel unwilling or unable to change jobs. So they simply "quit on the job." They disengage, produce less, and bide their time in quiet dissatisfaction, making themselves, and often their coworkers, family, and friends miserable. But there is an alternative.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 09, 2003
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.