Embark on an Adventure with Colored Pencils!
A versatile and vibrant medium, colored pencils are capable of producing art of a serious, and seriously exciting nature. The
Complete Colored Pencil Book will guide you through your first strokes and beyond.
• Basic and advanced techniques for creating
incredible colors and textures
• More than 10 step-by-step demonstrations
• Complete chapters on painting portraits (with specific focus on children) and landscapes
• An array of portrait, still-life and landscape art by various talented contributors
Keep this start-to-finish guide close by as a trusted reference for the information you need to master a certain texture or new techniques. Whether you are an enthusiastic novice or
an intermediate artist looking to expand your horizons, The Complete Colored Pencil Book promises great results and creative enjoyment along the way.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
North Light Books
June 21, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.