What in the world does sexuality have to do with spirituality?
Most of us treat these two topics like oil and water. Couple that with the fact that sexuality tends to be a taboo subject, and we're left with incredible misinformation about this intimate and powerful aspect of our lives and our identity.
This book addresses a "Top 5" list of questions that many of us carry:
1. What does sexuality have to do with spirituality?
2. Are men and women really that different and why does it matter?
3. What does healthy sexuality look like for singles?
4. If everyone's doing it, why save sex for marriage?
5. Is masturbation a sin?
If you've struggled with any or all of these real-life questions, this book is for you. Fresh truth from scripture and amazing new revelations in brain science and biology are converging to provide a wealth of insight and a holy invitation: Can we recognize our sexuality as good by God's design? And can we embrace real-life questions as sacred invitations to learn more about God and His amazing love for us?
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
November 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.