Man: Cade Austin, CEO of BrenCO
Mission: To lure pretty Kylie Brennan out of the boardroom and into the bedroom!
Mistake: Letting her know his not-so-honorable intentions...
Cade didn't need a meddling woman in his life! So when the late owner of BrenCo left him 49% of the company--and Kylie the other 51%--Cade decided he would buy her out, then get her way out of town. But when she came strolling into the office--all lush curves and long legs--Cade knew that this was one woman he wasn't going to let out of his sight for long!
MAN OF THE MONTH:
Could he talk his business partner into becoming his marriage partner?
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 14, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.